What's up? It's been a while guys. Like two years...Sorry about that! I'm pleased to see that the site did not collapse into a black hole during my prolonged absence. I'm also very proud that my History Girl's group is still strong. I would like to take this time to share how my life has been in the past twenty odd months.
- I started at a four year college
- I fell in love with a wonderful man and we are super happy (and yes he loves history)
- I got published on Hessians, a subject I fell for my first semester at my school. You can read this super groovy article here:
- I took up reenacting, I do WW2 German and Russian
- I gained work experience, weight, and increasingly different view points on life
- I became Quaker!
So that's why I haven't been posting. I've been creating a whole new life for myself away from my computer screen. I'd been staring at a monitor for far too many hours a day. That said, I still thought off and and on about the group I started. You've been doing well though since I logged out in 2013 though. So with that I will continue to be largely hands off. Just leave a message and I'll try to get back on here at some point though no promises that I'll respond quickly. Thank you to everyone who still follows me.